Lunes, Nobyembre 9, 2009

WTF - 2 years have already passed

While I have been checking my blog posts, I noticed that some of my post has no source, I mean most of my blogs are taken from email, sharing it to the community, but I have forgotten to include that it came from somebody else, sent to me through email.
Now to correct this, I have put on all of those posts - “taken from an email”. Those were really not mine, but rather I was just sharing some nice read. And if you would take the time to browse those posts, you would agree to me that those are indeed nice reads. And for the author of those posts, I don’t really know, ‘coz they were just forwarded to me through emails.
Now while going through the first entry of my posts, I noticed it dated - 8/19/07.
WTF August 19, 2007 – that’s like 2 years ago already.
And my first post was:
“naiingit lang kaya gumawa din ako ng blog..
just got jealous of blogs, that made one myself.
anyways this is my first ever blog

anyways if need to talk to me, do add me at YM
my id is david.macas”


Talk of nostalgia.
This would also mean that I am already 2 yrs on my current job as an Equipment Engineer.
WHAT THE HELL I DID 2 YRS?! 
It is very nice knowing what you did for the last 2 years, tracking yourself with a blog.

And with this I would like to thank whoever invented blogging, and of course who ever invented the internet. Internet got me 2 weeks of work suspension, but also at the same time gets me this job.

Really if I would evaluate it very carefully, I could say that GOD (the creator of heaven and earth, and everything else) works on mysterious ways. And he is really GOOD or I must say GREAT, no I think there is no word that could describe it. 

Walang komento: